What can I do if my device will not connect?
• Android device
1. Ensure that you have enabled USB debugging on the device.
How to enable USB debug on Android phone?
2. Make sure to set the proper connection method. For LG and Sony device, select Send images (PTP) mode.
How to connect Android devices run 4.4 and above?
3. Ensure that your phones driver has been installed correctly on your computer. Normally Windows will help to install the USB driver for your device automatically when you connect it to the computer. How it is often wise to go to the manufacturers website and download the latest driver to ensure that you have the most up to date version.After updating the driver, and making sure that the right one is installed, your phone should connect with no problems at all.
• Apple device
1. Your device needs to have iOS 5.0 or above.iOS 5.0 or above requested.
On your device, go to Settings > General > About > Version to check it.
2. Device can be detected by iTunes.
3. You have unlocked your device's password and also press the Trust on it to authorize the connection.
If all is fine, try re-plug in your device or re-start it and re-connect. It would be affected by the USB port, USB cable or too many Apps running.
Still not connected, click Feedback button on the top right corner of the program to contact us.